Monday, January 21, 2013

Transfers - Zlín!

We had transfers again today.  I am staying in Zlín another 2 months.  At the end of this transfer it will be 6 months in this wonderful city.  This city just gets better and better.  We improved in our lesson last week.  I hope to continue to be able to teach so many people.  My last companion and I really worked in getting this city up and going.  My new companion is Elder Jones!  He isn't really new because I served with him in Brno last summer, but none the less, we are working together in this miracle city of "Zlín - One letter away from Zion!"

I don't remember a lot from this last week other than running around, getting to lessons, and I currently don't have my planner.  I left it at home, so I will try to do my best in a recap.  Here are just a few things; we taught Ludvik again and he is just excited for baptism.  His baptismal date is planned for the 9th of January!  Pray that he will make his date.  :)  We visited some less actives and one is about to be fully active now.  We visited and taught the Kolomazníkovi, a family that the father is a strong believer, the mother is a long time non-believer, and their son is unsure.  We will continue to teach them.  They will make a wonderful addition to the Zlín branch.  Our other investigators are slowly coming along.  Pray for them.

The weather has been cold.  Snow and ice everywhere.  Today it started to warm up and is misting.  The streets and sidewalks are VERY icey.  Kind of fun though.

The work here is moving along well.  I am proud to be a missionary and representative of Jesus Christ.  I know this work is true.  I know the gospel blesses families.  When a family is built upon the gospel of Jesus Christ, it can be a place of safety, peace, and love.  The family will grow stronger and closer together.  I am thankful for my family; my parents who raised me in the gospel and to be a good person, my sisters who taught me to be a gentleman, and my brother who can find fun in everything and give smiles to everyone.  I am thankful for the family we have in the church.  After all we are all children of God and brothers and sisters to eachother.

Vyměňte strach s vírou a dělte se evangelium se těmi svými bratry a sestrami!  Until next week, take care.
Elder Bahr



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment