Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Transfers! Guess where........

I got a call a few days ago about where I am serving next.... well, not next but now.  :)  Right now, I am in Brno!!!!!  I am serving with a missionary named Elder Jones.  He is from Kansas.  He is way chill and sounds pretty cool.  I am excited to serve this transfer with him.  Here in Brno are 4 proselyting areas.  Like in Ostrava, I was in Přivos... Here in Brno, I am in Židenice.  It is a little farther away that the other areas, but I am glad to be here.  Elder Stimpson, who I served with last transfer is here too, but in a different area.  He is the district leader again too.  Elder Clyde from my last transfer as well is in Dubina (his first area) again follow-up training.

Last week was good too.  :)  I got to call home to my mom!  I love Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day again, mom.  My whole family was there.  Even my sister and brother inlaw on a speakerphone from another phone .  My sisters are all doing well and my brother Adam sounds so much different.  His speaking has inproved a bunch.

It was sad leaving my last area.  I got to take some pictures with people I taught and members, and well a good thing was - I got the Svíčkova recipe.

Well, I don't have a lot to write about except for how greatful I am to be a missionary.  I have seen blessings and miracles in my life, my family's life, and my friends' lives.  I am greatful for the gospel and for the happiness it TRUELY brings to people.  I have a burning testimony that this church is ordained of God.  This is not only the  Church of Jesus Christ by name, it is by order.  This is Christ's church.  The Book of Mormon is the word of God.  It will bring anyone to a closer knowledge of their Savior and the plan that God has for us.  I am greatful for the atonement and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  By this, we can be free of sorrow and guilt that would otherwise hold us back from our true potential.  Families are forever.  I know all these things are true and I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Eveyone - Serve those around you this week and replace fear with faith continually.

Zatim,

Starší Bahr.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment