Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ahoj.

Well, not much has happened this week.  I am writing today because we were in Prague yesterday.  My companion just before the transfer started got punched randomly in the face by some guy and yesterday he went to a dentist in Prague to get it fixed.  No need to be afraid for me.  The worst thing that has happened to me actually happened a couple days ago.  We were walking to a tram stop and homeless people through some slices of bread at us.  It was nice of them to worry first about our hunger..... ;)  Another funny thing happened early last week.  A guy got on the tram and started talking to us.  He thought we were the police, so he just acted nice and friendly like people normally talk to police.  It was funny.  We eventually told him we weren't and he was like "Oh..."  but just continued to talk to us.  He was a nice guy.  Another lady thought we were ticket checkers and got startled.  It is quite funny.  :)  I love being a missionary.
 
Other than those things, life has just been like a missionaries' life is.  Wake up, study, teach and find people, testify to people everywhere, get home, and plan then go to bed.  I think to make this letter more worth it, I will just simply bear my testimony:
 
I know that what I have signed up to do is some of the best service to do while in this life.  I am able to teach people about the path that leads to Christ and eternal life.  I am thankful for all the little miracles I see daily.  They are small but precious and are counted as tender mercies from the Lord.  I know this church is the same organisation that Christ's church had.  This is His church.  I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and supports the Bible.  I am happy I can testify of what I know is true to people everyday.  I am happy that I can serve God in this way.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Everyone take care this week and share what you know with at least one person this week and the Lord will bless you.  Replace fear with faith.
 
Štarší Bahr.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment