Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nice Short E-Mails Now, But Big Stories.

I am not able to write as detailed letters now because some mission rules have been explained better.  I must obey if I want blessings.  It will also help to only write about important things.  So here they are.  I hope you enjoy.

We have had some amazing lessons with Ivo.  He is progressing toward baptism on the 22nd.  We have taught him everything, now just strengthening his testimony in these things.  Right now we are talking with him about the baptism interview questions.  They are some powerful lessons and I always look forward to lessons with him.

We had some great lessons with some members and helped them do their missionary duty.  They will be helping activate less active members.  As we taught them, I felt at home because I could feel their love.  The members we taught this week are the Zikmundovi and Sister Marečková.  Sister Marečková is the one who knighted us at the castle last transfer.  She also, at our meeting with her, taught us how to make Smažený Sýr (fried cheese.)  Members here in Brno are the best.

Yesterday I was in Prague for visa work and on the train there, we met and Austrailian girl and a German lady in our same room on the train.  I was able to speak german for 3 hours!!!!  We spoke about everything.  We also gave the Austrailian a Book of Mormon.  She is in Europe travelling.

We also used a new idea.  He went on the main square and brought around pictures from the Book of Mormon.  Most people had no interest unless I approached them with the picture of Christ in the Americas.

I must go now.  I am thankful for this mission opportunity and love you all.  Take care.

Elder Bahr

No comments:

Post a Comment