Monday, November 19, 2012

Transfer Week

I do not have much time today for a letter, but things are going well.  We had transfers and I am still serving in Zlín.  I will be with Elder Stradling.  He is from Arizona.  We served around eachother in Brno.
Alena, one of our investigators is doing well.  We recently taught the plan of salvation.
Ludmila has been difficult to meet with.
We are having trouble finding new investigators, but we are having some great moments with people we have been meeting everywhere.  One lady on the street asked us to pray for her grandson who is getting into bad things.  I have been praying to find him someday and teach him.  This gospel is a happy thing and can lift someone out of the darkest pits.  I am thankful I have grown up in the gospel and have wonderful parents who raised me in it and taught me true things that make me truly happy.  There is nothing to fear in this church and this gospel.  So replace fear with faith  and embrace the gospel.  Sorry it is not a very detailed letter.  More next week.  I love you all.
 
Elder Bahr



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment