Monday, September 30, 2013

30. Září 2013

Today 30. Září 2013 is a good day.  Happy Birthday to my twin sister and me.  :)  Also today to continue the tradition from the past 3 weeks, I am going to Prague.  Yep, it is transfers if you have been following along.  My next area and final area is Prague.  I am going to be in a part of the city called Anděl.  I am excited.  I will be living about a mile south of Charles Bridge to give you an idea where that is at.  My morning exercises that we are supposed to do may consist of running across the Charles Bridge each morning.  I will be with a missionary in his 3rd transfer named Elder Talbot.  This transfer is going to be great.  I am super excited to serve with him.
 
My last week here in České Budějovice was nice.  We visited a few less actives including that one that works as a book restorer.  We went to an opera called La Tosca in which an investigator plays violin.  We went to support him.  We had an amazing lesson with a couple.  He is from Romania and she is from here.  She has had a terrible past and from all her experiences as grown into a strong woman that loves life.  They invited us over for a delicious lunch and then after we taught them our message.  We had all the normal weekly things as well and they went well.  Also we went to Prague for a zone conference.  It was super good and I can tell this mission is changing and improving.  Missionary work here is unique and beautiful.  I enjoy being a part of this change.
 
I don't have much else to report or much time because I have a train to catch, so I just wish all a great week.
Replace fear with faith.
Elder Bahr



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment