Saturday, October 26, 2013

Už bude Listopad!!!

It is insane that it is already going to be November next week.  It is weird that a whole year ago I was in Zlín.  Time flies.  In small scale, this transfer has been going by really fast.  I feel like a couple days ago I was writing last.
I am doing well.  We had some great lessons with a some people.  We are meeting with a girl named Tina.  She recently became a Christian and is now learning about our church.  We met with a guy named David.  He is of the Hare Krishna faith.  His beliefs are similar to ours in some ways.  He seems open to learn more and he actually came to church last week.
This week I changed the last tires of the mission cars.  We had our English class which went well.  We had a singing display on Tuesday in our area Anděl.  Also there was a zone conference.  It is bizar to be there since I realized that the next one is my last.  It was a great conference at which President McConkie does this very cool thing where he teaches us from the scriptures.  He has such a bank of scriptural knowledge and wisdom and it is a blessing to be taught by him.  His testimony and his love is so strong and radiates from him to everyone.  Yesterday a bunch of the young adults from the branches in the Czech Republic got together in Prague and had a nice activity together.  Today they are doing service at the site where the Church baught property to start building a stake center!  Yesterday I got to see Ivo from Brno and Eva from Zlín!  It was great to renew friendships and talk.  Ivo is going to the temple in a couple weeks for his endowment!  He is doing great in the church.  He just gets stronger and stronger.
This mission is a very sweet point in my life and I enjoy serving the people here.  If wants to make a friend for life, share your time.  If you want to make a friend for eternity, share the gospel.  These friendships I am making will last forever.  The Church is TRUE!
 
Take care all and Replace Fear with Faith!
Elder Bahr

No comments:

Post a Comment