Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am Such a Happy Missionary!

Sorry, last weeks email didn't send.  I know it sent to all my emails, but it didn't make it to the blog.  Here is is
 
 
"This week was filled with a lot of activities and many lessons!  It was a great week.
 
First I would like to say that I got a couple letters from some people!  I got one from my dad and from my Young Men's President (when I was a young man, now I am not just a young man, not just a man, but a MAN!)  Anyway.  The letters were great.  It is always good to hear from my dad.  I love my family's letters to me.  Scott Edward's (YM Pres.) letter to me was really nice.  It was a simple letter with a huge impact.  It was a letter with a great message behind it.  It included a poem called "May your Sky always be Yellow".  Thank you all who write to me.  It is much appreciated.  I love the support.
 
Oh, this last week, we had a crazy experience.  A water pipe for the suburb Přivoz, broke and we had no water and had to go stay with other Elders.  It was great.  They fixed it.  I will attach some pictures.
 
This week was busy.  I loved it.  I had three different exchanges.  One with an Elder in my district, one with a zone leader, and one with one of my MTC companions!  The first exchange we went tracting at some apartments and when I set foot on the property I thought and said "This place is ready to be harvested." We found a couple families to teach!  The next exchange we found another family!  Any the exchange with my companion we did a lot of contacting in the city square.  I really felt like I was being told by the Holy Ghost what to say to each person we met.  While on another exchange, one of my investigators said to my companion that he had feels a strong spiritual connection with ME.  I feel honored to have people I bearly know become such good friends and that they can feel the spirit I strive to share with others.  I also have another investigator I feel a strong connection with that I love to testify God's love for her.  She is such an angel.  I love the people here.
 
I wanted to finish this week's email with a passage I wrote in my journal this last week, but I will share it next week, as I have no time left to email, but I pray for everyone and wish the best.  I know I am here for a reason.  I love this work and as I have replaced fear with faith, I have seen the Lord's hand in all I do.  I love you all!
 
Until next week,
Starší Bahr"



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment