Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Everyone!

I don't have much to say this week.  All is well and I am happy.  This week a couple small experiences made this week a good week.  We have been talking to a lot of people and have some people on plan to teach soon.  I found the new Ivo.  I taught in Brno my friend Ivo and We found someone here that is a little like him, so we have great faith in this.
 
This last Sunday was a great Sunday.  It was fast Sunday and many people bore great testimonies.  I felt the spirit and realized even more why I am in Zlín.  I am thankful I am here.  This city is often called Zion because is is one letter away from being it and because it has golden members and it is a great area to serve in.  The Lord has blessed me.  The members here are great.  Even the less active members are gems.  One less active has had smoking problems and recently all of a sudden stopped!  I have been here for a while and see the great change in her.  It is a testimony to me that keeping the commandments really does make people happy.  She appears to have a new light of joy in her.
 
Also we have a little news on our investigator whose wife is forbidding our lessons.  He is able to meet with us during the week and continue meeting with us.  His wife says no about church, so we are working with that.  He testified to his wife of this message, about how true it is and that is of God.  He is a true example of replacing fear with faith.
 
I must go now.  I've got to get to work and find more people to share the gospel with.  This gospel is true.  I know this and testify of it.  It is living.  It is of God.  This church is Christ's one and only church!  Take advantage of the opportunities God gives you.  He is your Father in Heaven and has blessed you all abundantly.
 
Have a great first week of February!
Elder Bahr



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment