Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Transfers. New City:.....

I am in the city of České Budějovice.  It is south of Prague a few hours.  It is a nice city.  I got here just yesterday so I am just getting used to it and accustomed.  Google it, I don't know much about it now.  All I know is that is it an old city.  Our church building is a building in the city that was built in 1648.  That is almost 200 years before Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ.  I have a new missionary companion too.  He is 2 months younger in the mission than me.  He is named Elder Hansen.  He is from Texas.  He serves here as the branch president because the branch is so small.  He has a lot of work.  I have more responsibility too.  I am a district leader.  I serve 3 other missionaries in this calling.  What a big calling.  I have to teach them during district meetings, by example, etc.  I know that there are blessings too, so it is not bad.  :)
 
Last week was a nice week.  We met with our newer investigators, had english class as usual, had a nice district meeting there in Zlín, found some new people for the incoming missionaries, travelled to a beautiful city called Luhačovice to teach someone, visited some families from the branch, and got the area ready for the next missionaries and packed.  Not much new stuff, but it was a nice, long week.
 
I am grateful to have served in Zlín for the 6 months I was there and am excited to serve in this new city of České Budějovice.  My mission has been so great.  Everyone take care now.
 
Replace fear with faith.
Elder Bahr



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment