Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Conference Weekend in the Czech Republic!

This week we had conference.  It was this week because we had to get a translated version into Czech.  It was a good conference.  All the missionaries had it in English in a different room.  I learned a lot from it.  I was able to get some personal revealation for my investigators here. 
 
Last week I said that I would be writing about something this week.  We had a baptism!!!  Our investigator Adam Hotový was baptised last Saturday.  It was a great site to see.  He had been waiting for an answer and he got it the week before the baptism.  He had said "You say an answer would come, so I trust you."  We were nervous when each lesson we asked if he received an answer annd he said not yet.  He is our age and has been asking a few questions about missions.  I hope he decides to serve a mission because that will only stregthen his testimony.
 
I am writing short because I have limited time to email this week and I don't type very fast.  Nevertheless, I am happy to write to you all.  I would have emailed yesterday but seeing as it was Easter and every Czech celebrates it, all the stores and libraries were closed.
 
Lately we have been doing weekly district finding.  We love to do street displays, of which we sing while a couple missionaries contact people.
 I apologise that I don't have more to write.  The things I wrote about were the most important to me.
 
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Holiday.  Remember that that day is to remember Christ, not candy, rabbits, and eggs.
 
Replace Fear with Faith and take care this week.
 
P.S.  There are a few people I said that I would write letters to.  It is difficult to find time to write back, but it will happen eventually.  I have not forgotten you.
 
S Laskou, Starší Bahr.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment