Monday, November 14, 2011

The day after I sent the last letter I wanted to send another one because I have great news and some updates.
I am already a zone leader!
It is such and exciting job but loads of work.
Yes, dad, I am obeying every rule, don't worry. :) The MTC is great. It is perfect for revelation. Just the other day we were group (20+ missionaries) teaching a lady who's daughter has cerebral palsy. The revelation- as clear as the sky after a fresh rainstorm- was that Adam is in my life so I can relate to those who I come in contact with. I can share that he is a blessing to people who doubt God's work and timing. God will do things that are for our eternal gain. God's will is not set in stone; it can change and is for us to be happy.
I know the church is true. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. Jesus is our savior and brother. We have purpose in life. I have faith that the Czech Republic will be different after our district of missionaries serve there. God loves us. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
P.S. I got to teach a Czech person a lesson in Czech! Only after 2 days. We teach again tomorrow. Also I have the 2 best companions. I love you! Give Adam a hug for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment