Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Got My Mission Call!!!!!!

I have been blessed to have received a mission call. (I got it August 9th, 2011) I decided to open it in my room alone after praying to invite the spirit. When I opened it and read it, I started to cry. I am such a baby when it comes to spiritual things, those of you who have heard me at the end of my talk and also during testimony meeting. Anyway, the spirit was SO strong when I opened it. When I read where I would be serving, I KNEW this was where I am supposed to be and I testify that apostles are truly inspired as to where missionaries serve. I would have never guessed I would serve in the Czech Republic!!!

I have been anxiously waiting for the day I report and I just have to wait one more week.

November 9th, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I got a letter from the mission office that says my mission is a 25 month mission due to unpredictable transfer schedules! I am so excited I get an automatic extension!

I am thankful for all my who visited this weekend, especially my family; I am so glad I could spend time with you! I love you guys, and I'll see you in 2 years and a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment