Monday, November 14, 2011

The first day of the MTC was so much fun. I really enjoy the friendliness of everyone here. We had orange stickers on our name tags saying we are new and people were nicer and said welcome. It was great. I took my sticker off half way through the day though so I didn't look new. :) I have great companions. We are a trio. They are Elder Sewell from England and Elder De Angelis from Italy. We are such good friends now! I saw Derek today. It was a great reunion. Life is good and I can see the Lords hand in all we do here. The language training is fun, but challenging. I am ready for a good challenge! Today, we also got to speak to some investigators in a conference room type deal. Arnold loved talking about nature. His wife died and he is looking for the peace that the church can provide if the commandments are kept and we do all we can. Hely has a daughter with cerebral palsy and she wants to find out how to let her daughter know that all is well and that in the resurrection she will be whole. Junichi is from Japan and he wants his family to be together forever. His family struggles with love in the home. All of which I added my 2 cents and could truely feel revelation of what I shall say. I love taking notes during meetings. This is the safest place to be and I LOVE IT! Thank you for supporting me and I love you. Give Adam a big hug for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment